A carefully curated list of libraries that are worth having a look at.
Because the scope of problems Material-UI solves is bound, we try to play nicely with other libraries. Feel free to submit a pull request to add another project; it will be accepted if it is suitable.
A set of reusable components for design tools is available, designed to match the React components, and to help you craft great products:
- Sketch: A large UI kit with over 600 handcrafted Material-UI symbols.
- Figma: A large UI kit with over 600 handcrafted Material-UI components.
- Framer: A small free UI kit of Material-UI components.
- Unsplash: 📷 A great resource for finding beautiful, high-resolution, free photos that you can use in your projects.
- unDraw: 📐 Like Unsplash but for amazing vector illustrations.
- Simple Icons: Over 1000 Free SVG icons for popular brands.
- react-admin: A frontend Framework for building B2B applications running in the browser on top of REST/GraphQL APIs.
- Material-UI Snippets: VSCode extension providing snippets.
- Material-UI Codemorphs: VSCode extension providing codemods.
This is a collection of third-party projects that extend Material-UI.
- @mui-treasury/layout: Components to handle the overall layout of a page. You can find a couple of examples, e.g. a reactjs.org clone.
- notistack: Makes it easy to display snackbars (so you don't have to deal with open/close state of them).
- material-ui-dropzone: Built on top of react-dropzone.
- react-hook-form: React hook for form validation.
- formik-material-ui: Bindings for using Material-UI with formik.
- redux-form-material-ui: Bindings for using Material-UI with Redux Form.
- mui-rff: Bindings for using Material-UI with React Final Form.
- @ui-schema/ds-material Bindings for using Material-UI with UI Schema, JSON Schema compatible
- material-auto-rotating-carousel: Introduce new users to your app.
- material-ui-image: Images are ugly until they're loaded. Materialize it with material image! It will fade in like the material image loading pattern suggests.
- material-ui-flat-pagination: A flat design pagination component for Material-UI.
- dx-react-scheduler-material-ui: A scheduler/calendar component for Material-UI with multiple calendar views, editing, recurrence appointments and date navigation features (paid license).
- dx-react-chart-material-ui: Charts for Material-UI that visualizes data using a variety of series types, including bar, line, area, scatter, pie, and more (paid license).
- material-ui-confirm: Provides easy to use confirmation dialogs to simplify confirming user actions without writing boilerplate code.
- material-ui-color: Collections of color components for material-ui. No dependencies, small, highly customizable and theming support!
- components-extra: Provides a set of "molecule" components built on top of Material-UI like a Footer, a CookiesBanner, a BackToTop button and other complex elements highly customizable to help devs build the macro parts of their UI very quickly. Those components are often duplicated across sites - this library solves this exact problem.
- create-mui-theme: An online tool for creating Material-UI themes via Material Design Color Tool.
- material-ui-theme-editor: A tool to generate themes for your Material-UI applications by just selecting the colors and having a live preview.
- Material palette generator: The Material palette generator can be used to generate a palette for any color you input.